BIDDING IS ACTIVE • BIDS ARE ACCEPTED AFTER BIDDERS HAS SUBMITTED A DEPOSIT & BIDDER CERTIFICATION FORM TO MUSSER BROS.
This is an ABSOLUTE, UNRESERVED REAL ESTATE AUCTION - Sells to the highest bidder !!
320 Acres +/- Irrigated Farmland • North Central Montana • Harlem, Montana
By Order Of The U.S. Bankruptcy Court
UNRESERVED ABSOLUTE AUCTION • BLAINE COUNTY, MONTANA
Harlem sits across the Milk River from Fort Belknap, just outside of the Fort Belknap Indian Reservation. The Milk River provides water for irrigating crops in the valley including wheat, oats, barley, sweet peas and more. Harlem makes a great place to view the abundant wildlife on the Reservation, including the tribe's bison herd.
320 Acres Farmland includes 293 acres irrigated, 27 grazing & farmsite acres
Single Family Residence: 1472 square feet • Full unfinished basement
• Built 1963 • Partially remodeled
• 3 Bedrooms • 1 Full bath
• LP Forced air central heat
• 6000 Gallon cistern
• Northwestern Energy Power • 3 Phase power available
• Triangle Communications fiber optics
• Implement/Shop 32x56, 110/220v, wood stove heat
• Barn 16x32
• Enclosed shed 24x36
• 4 Grain bins
• Taxes 2020: $15,088.65 (includes irrigation of 311 acres @ $28 p. acre)
• Irrigation shares from Harlem Irrigation District
• Recent cropped in grass/alfalfa and grain
GOOGLE MAPS LINK: https://www.google.com/maps/place/2640+Everett+Rd,+Harlem,+MTemail@example.com,-108.7456483,5962m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x53157e7b6f012e03:0x2b7d3e2fe7fb36da!8m2!3d48.5100998!4d-108.7456483
PRIOR TO BIDDING
Bidders must issue to MUSSER BROS INC a Deposit of $10,000 AND Bidder Certification Form
Unsuccessful bidders will have deposits returned in full after auction ends.
See TERMS for complete "terms & conditions"
MUSSER BROS INC • 406-652-2266
Contact MUSSER BROS INC 406-652-2266