Living Estate Auction
April 3, 2020
This auction will continue as scheduled, however due to the COVID-19 pandemic, removal AND payment procedures will be changed and must be adhered to by all parties.
1. There will be NO preview.
2. All payments for purchases will be charged to the credit card that is on file at the conclusion of the auction. Please insure that your credit card has adequate limits so as to be able to satisfy your purchases. We are waiving the normal credit card processing fee. You will not incur any credit card surcharges.
3. Removal will take place from 10am to 4pm on Saturday, April 11th. Once the auction is completed we will email you a link to a online scheduling calendar so that you can schedule your timeslot for pickup. You must arrive at your appointed time to remove your merchandise.
4. With the exception of large furniture purchases, all items will be delivered curbside to you at the location, once you arrive for pickup. It is important to adhere to all social distancing guidelines during this removal process.
5. If you cannot adhere to these requirements, please do not bid as we must strictly follow these guidelines.
If you have any questions, please contact our office at 509.416.6060.